Etube Ghost is a multipurpose Ghost theme to create an outstanding video blog website. You will get a clean, polished and modern website with Etube Ghost Theme. It’s a ready website template for your personal or business blog.
eTube is a ghost theme for vloggers, affiliate marketer, YouTuber and passionate blogger. It is suitable for news-magazine websites. eTube is a super-fast template which helps to reduce the bounce rate of your website (Please check our demo website link, i believe you will satisfy with that ) .
This template is designed for best user experience, modern design ideas and with latest technology. We used YouTube and ghost API to make the template automated and hassle free.
Just log in to your ghost admin panel, select new stories, write the story or video title, paste the video embed code, write some details as-per your need, put some useful tags, optimizing it for a best social media appearance and finally, publish your content.
Now for the visitors, eTube will show your contents in the best way possible. It will automatically generate thumbnails, video stats (i.e. like count, dislike count, total views and duration time) from the video automatically.
You can also do regular posts from etube in addition to videos. There are many features in the backend. So, can totally maintain the blog easily yourself. You can be your OWN admin in eTube .
eTube is the Number One Template for Ghost CMS ever built by anyone, anytime. We are maintaining eTube by publishing regular updates, feature improvements, and by providing continuous support.
Here following the steps to install our ghost theme :
1. At first login to the admin panel of your Ghost blog. If you don’t have the blog ready then get a managed ghost hosting from themeix in an affordable price. Now login to your blog. Example URL: yourwebsite.com/ghost
2. Select the Design option from the left side of your ghost admin panel and then navigate to the themes section.
3. Click on the Upload a Theme button.
4. An upload option should appear. Now drag the theme ( arnica.zip ) file in that area. You should get that zip file from our downloaded package.
5. Once completed the theme upload, click on Activate Now button and then activate the theme.
To use the Axotic theme you must need to create a content key from your admin panel. Generate a new Content API Key by using the following steps : 1. From Ghost Admin Dashboard click on Integrations2. And then click add custom integration 3. Write any name for that custom integration and then click Create 4. Now the key will be generate, just hover over it and copy the code. Congrats! You got your ghost content api key for your blog. Now use that in next step.
There have a Featured post slider carousel in that theme. It displaying at the top of the page under the navigation bar. If you want to display your post in Featured Slider, just save the post as Featured Post
To create the Contact Page :